Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hard Things

This past week As i have been in a new area we have been working really hard to really do what the Lord needs us to do. Meeting new people, talking to everyone, studying to meet the needs of our investigators. And just when I think I have everything down, things start falling through. Frustration could be the first thing I go to and if this were my first time it may have, but This much I learned I The Lord will ALWAYS provide a way to accomplish the things he needs.

Even if that means having people take a break from talking with us. They need more time and he needs us to be else where. When we fallow his path that he needs us to we will never be lead astray. That doesn't mean that life is going to be easy, or that things are going to turn out the way we expect it just means that we get up and we ACT and he will help the rest to fall into place. This life is not meant for us to get everything we want when we want it, but for us to learn patience, to gain endurance,and to exercise understanding. 

I may not understand every situation that you are going though, but i know That my Savior does. He knows who you are, He cares about what you are feeling,  he cries when you cry, When you feel like no can ever understand what you are going though, He Does, and he will help you over come everything that is placed before you. And he will do it with love, and a very tender heart. Because he truely has walked a mile in your shoes, and he knows exactly what you need, when you need it. Turn to him and he will lead YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment