Friday, February 14, 2014

Finding JOY in simple Love

As I lay down on the floor to do crunches my sweet companion walks into the living room and Exclaims "Happy Valentines Day!" I suddenly remember that today is the day that we celebrate the love that is in our lives!

As I am not at home i cannot express the love i feel for my family. They have encouraged and inspired my life and helped to give me direction and Guidance when needed. Like wise my Companions have also done the Same thing for me. Their simple but ever constant love is a strength to me at the end of the day, when things may not have gone exactly as planned.

But more importantly I feel the love Of my Heavenly Father each day for everyone that I have the privilege to talk to. He is always there, He is constant, He is caring and compassionate, And He knows what we all need. His love is so perfect that he allowed us to all gain a body and to experience mortality. The Journey isn't an easy one, but it is one that we all need to take. 

The things we learn while we are here in this life are irreplaceable, and bring so much happiness into our lives. The LOVE he has for Each of you is over whelming and complete it is something that we may never fully understand, but we know that His love is always there for us. 

His love helps us to Love those around us, so on this day that is spent celebrating love, We should Celebrate the Greatest love of all! What will you do with the LOVE our Heavenly Father has given to each of us? How will you show that to others?

No comments:

Post a Comment