Saturday, February 1, 2014

Finding Joy In... Change

Over this past week There have been a lot of changes in my life. I moved from Jacksonville Oregon to Coos Bay Oregon, I packed up my 2 suite cases of belongings, left my compainion and headed out to a new adventure.

Now a week into it and I have found to love the places we are in! :) my New Companion Sister Fletcher is amazing! So funny, brave, Bold and Talented. Much like my last companion was. She is teaching me everyday. But it is my choice to learn!

Leaving Jacksonville was a little hard at first, the people were great I was comfortable and happy, and then the Lord Inspired my Mission President to Transfer me to Coos Bay. And now i get to meet so many new People who are Just as great as those down in Jacksonville.


Change will come into our lives weather we are ready for it or not. It may come through a new job, A baby, A loss, A trial, and Town, or anything else. But who we are today is not who we were yesterday, What we do today will change us for who we will be tomorrow, and then we will be someone different. These Changes make us more able to adapt to the things that are around us, and help us to be better able to face the challenges we are asked to face every day.

Who will you become today that will prepare you for tomorrow? What will you do differently to make today better than it was yesterday? Today begins a new Day of your life. Make the Most of it, Dance in the rain and jump for joy even if there are only tiny victories to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment