Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Feeling love

This morning as i sat in the middle of my living room floor to sing 'I need thee Every hour' I lost my ability to speak. Instead tears began to stream down my face. He knows me, he loves me, he is aware of me. My heart rejoices to know that he cares that I am loved far above my comprehension.
Doors may close in my face, people may not always be kind. But he does not let me fall, He gives me aid as i walk forward, faith to know i am never alone, and hope to know that i am on the right path, and am headed in the right direction.
Today the light that I feel is far above the light in the Sky, because it is his light, and his light fills the world no matter how dark the days may appear. He gave his all that we might reach our potential IF we choose it. He wants us to find him, to seek for his help and to ask.
All light but especially HIS light, penetrates the darkness that can consume our thoughts, HIS light becons us on and guides us through everything.

He loves us, and that love can fill, and heal the pains of the world.

This is the song we sang this morning it is beautiful, and so true, we need him EVERY HOUR:

http://www.lds.org/music/library/search?query=i+need+thee+every+hour&lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment